Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 3
This is special as it is super soft and will melt it the mouth! Yummilicious! And I am a 8yr young chef just started cooking!Read More
- Chicken breast - cut into small pieces - 500gms
- Bay Leaf - 2
- Jeera - 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Cloves powder of 3/4 pieces
- Dalchini powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garlic – 3-4 cloves
- Black Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dark Brown Big Cardamom - 1
- Green Chillies (optional as per tast
- Salt to taste
- Eggs - 2
- White flour bread - 2 pieces (Milk bread is preferable)
- Curd (Dah- 300gms - this the main thing
- Oil – 1tsp
- Onion rings (optionafor garnishing
- Add 2 glasses of water in a pressure cooker and switch on the gas flame, add Chicken, bay leaves, 1 big dark brown cardamom, 3-4 cloves of garlic, pinch of black pepper powder and salt to tastBoil till they are 80% tender.
- Mix the boiled chicken along with all the other remaining spices and curPour it in a grinder to make a thick pastDo not blend hot , it can be dangerous .
- Once the paste is done; add eggs, bread pieces and mix using hands into a soft blend so that there are no lumps at all.
- Now, heat a non stick fry pan and grease with little oiTake small parts and convert into rounded kabab shap.
- When the oil is well hot put the rolled kabab into the pan; let it fry on medium flame so that they neither break nor leave wateFlip the kabab and Fry both the sideCaution: The kababs will be very delicate to handle before fryinAlso, the kabab should be fried very less so that the softness remain.
- Serve piping hot kababs with green or any other favourite chutneOptionally, garnish with rings of onion.