Refreshing Banana Smoothie By Dr. Akshay Shewalkar
Refreshing Banana Smoothie
Good option for energy for fasting of all culturesRead More
- 4 smashed bananas
- 3-4 Kesar threads
- 1 small or green cardamom
- 1 tbs milk cream
- 1 cup milk
- Chopped cashews 4 pieces
- Chopped almonds 4 pieces
- One Basil pluck
- 8 tsp Refined whole sugar then make it powder
- Boil 1 cup of milk with kesar threads.
- Mix all ok ingredients well along with the Kesar colored boiled milk.
- Add ground sugar, you can add sugar to taste & 1 small green cardamom powder.
- Refrigerate for 20 min.
- Serve in bowls with garnishing of chopped nuts & holy basil.