Red Velvet Lava Cake By Maria Goretti
Red Velvet Lava Cake
This Red Velvet Lava Cake infused with cream cheese filling and chocolate cookies are the perfect love cake for your Valentine or for simply fans of red velvet desserts and chocolate lovers.Read More
- 50 gm cream cheese
- 10 chocolate cream cookies
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 50 gm cocoa powder
- 200 gm castor sugar
- 10 gm baking soda
- 100 gm buttermilk
- 100 gm melted butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp red velvet colour
- 1 tsp butter
- 20 gm icing sugar
- Add chocolate cream cookies to cream cheese and stir it.
- On a tray add scoops of the mixture and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl add refined flour, cocoa powder, castor sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Add buttermilk, melted butter, egg yolks, apple cider vinegar, vanilla essence and whisk it.
- Add red velvet colour and mix it.
- On muffin moulds add butter, red velvet mixture, frozen cream cheese mixture.
- Layer it with red velvet mixture, add chocolate cookies and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 8 - 10 minutes.
- To garnish add icing sugar and Red velvet lava cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.