You've loved Red Velvet pastries and cupcakes, now try out fluffy Red Velvet crinkles.Read More
- For Dough 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4to5 tsp butter
- 4to5 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- season with rock salt
- 1 cup beetroot juice
- icing sugar
- To make cookies take all purpose flour in bowl, cocoa powder, baking powder mix well.
- In second bowl, add butter and sugar and mix well, In third bowl beat eggs, add sugar rock salt and add beetroot juice.
- Now in flour mixture mix the butter mixture and then add beetroot mixture and knead the dough.
- Then prepare a mix of icing sugar and all purpsose flour.
- Make a small balls of dough coat balls in icing sugar mix then press dough balls and place on a baking tray cook in a steaming pit for 18-20 minutes.
- In a bowl, add brown sugar dehydrated olives and dill powder and serve with brown mix.
Explore our Popular Stories.