Red Velvet Chocolate Drink By Ranveer Brar
Red Velvet Chocolate Drink
A fun beverage that combines red velvet cake and chocolate giving out an unbeatable creamy, chocolaty taste.Read More
- ½ lt milk
- 2 tsp boiled beetroot paste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 liquor rice stick
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp white chocolate shavings
- 1 tbsp grated dark chocolate
- For accompaniment
- 2 vanilla tea cakes
- white chocolate shavings as required
- strawberry syrup as required
- 2 white marshmallows
- 1 tbsp whipped cream
- For garnish
- dark chocolate grated
- In a pan add milk, boiled beetroot paste, cinnamon stick, liquorice stick and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add white chocolate shavings and grated dark chocolate. Stir and cook on a low flame allowing the chocolate to melt slowly. Switch off the flame.
- In a different pan, lightly roast the vanilla tea cakes. Halve them in triangles.
- Arrange the tea cake pieces in the serving plate and grate some white chocolate.
- In a glass, add strawberry syrup to the base and then pour the boiled mixture.
- Top with white marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Garnish with grated dark chocolate.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.