Red sauce pasta By HEENA OSTWAL
Red sauce pasta
Restaurant style red sauce pasta is very easy to make and it taste super delicious 😋👌Read More
- 3 run red medium tomatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4-5 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 onion & capcium medium chopped
- 1 tsp each chilli flakes, oregano and mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tap crushed pepper and salt to taste
- 350 gms Penne pasta
- grated cheese and basil leaves to garnish
- Black olives
- In a pan boil tomatoes until the peel comes off around 10-12mins and let them cool.
- In another pan boil water add 1 tsp oil and salt. Once water comes to boil add pasta n let them cook around 80%. Once cooked drain out the excess water let them cool.
- Once tomatoes cools peel off the skin and blend them into a smooth puree.. You may add dry red chill (2-while blending and skip adding red chilli powder at later stage.
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan add chopped garlic and chopped vegetables and fry for 4-5 mins.
- Add tomato puree and cook until oil leaves sides (4-5 mins). Once cooked add red chilli powder, black pepper and salt.
- Add tomato ketchup, chilli flakes, oregano and herbs. Mix well. Add boiled pasta and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Mix well so that the sauce is fully coated on pasta. Transfer in a dish and garnish with cheese, olive and basil leaves and serve hot.