Red Rice and Chicken Soup By Pankaj Bhadouria
Red Rice and Chicken Soup
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a recipe for Red Rice and Chicken Soup, a complete meal in itself. The soup simmered with chicken and veggies is yummy, and the rice is perfectly cooked and aromatic. This combination of soup and rice is simply divine.Read More
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped mushroom
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- boiled red rice
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped onion, celery, carrots and saute. Add salt and mix it. Add all-purpose flour and roast it.
- Add finely chopped mushroom, parsley, black pepper powder and mix it well. Add chicken stock, cooked chicken and let it boil.
- Add boiled red rice and let it cook for 15 minutes. Pour the soup in a plate. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.