Red Masala Chop
Zayed Khan teams up with his mother Zarine and shares one of their family recipes. The Red Masala Chops can surely spice up your food table. This recipe will surely drool you if you're a meat-lover.Read More
- 8 - 10 marinated chops
- 1 cup water
- 5 tsp lemon juice
- 2 - 3 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- chopped coriander
- lemon wedges
- In a pressure cooker add chopped marinated mutton, water and let it cook.
- Add the mutton in a bowl. , Into it add lemon juice, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and marinate it nicely.
- In a heated pan add oil and fry the mutton pieces until they turn brownish from both the sides.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves, lemon wedge and Red Masala Chop is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.