Red Lentil Soup By Pankaj Bhadouria
Red Lentil Soup
Soups are perfect appetisers as well as comforting one-dish meals. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria’s recipe of Red Lentil Soup made from masoor dal is easy and simple. This soup is healthy, tasty and sumptuous.Read More
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- salt as per taste
- 2 cup masoor dal
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- bread croutons
- mint leaves
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped onion, carrot, celery and saute.
- Add tomato puree, roasted cumin powder, coriander powder, salt as per taste and mix it nicely.
- Add masoor dal, vegetable stock, mix it and let it cook for 20 - 25 minutes. Once cooked, leave the dal to cool down.
- Add the dal in a blender and blend it.
- Add the soup in a bowl. Garnish with bread croutons, mint leaves and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.