Red bellpepperchicken By Debjani Guha Biswas
Absolutely a new and my own recipe. Definitely try this.. Tastes too good... Serve it with any fried rice or parantha.Read More
- Chicken 250 gram
- 1/2 cup curd
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tspn Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tspn Red chilli powder
- 1/2 yspn Coriander powder
- 1/2 tea spoon Crushed Black pepper
- 1 cup grilled red bell pepper paste
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 table spoon ginger paste
- 1 & 1/2 table spoon garlic paste
- 2 table spoon red chilli sauce
- 3 table spoon white oil for cooking.
- Chopped red bell pepper for garnishing(Not mandator
- First of all marinate the chicken with curd, 1 tea spoon salt, 1 tea spoon turmeric powder, 1 tea spoon red chilli powder and crushed black pepper.
- Next grill the red bell pepper. Whent it's done separate the skin and make a fine paste.
- Now for cooking heat the pan and add oil. Respectively add chopped onion, garlic paste & ginger paste. Fry them for some time.
- Next add the marinated chicken along with the massala and cook.
- After 10-12 minutes add the red bell pepper paste, tomato paste and coriander powder, give a nice stir and cover it. Cook for 20 minutes. Add salt to taste, if needed.
- After 20 minutes open the lid, if oil comes out from chicken then add the red chilli sauce and mix on High flame. Check the chicken is perfectly cooked or not. If not then cook for another 10 minutes.
- Finally when it’s done, Garnish with some chopped red bell pepper and serve.