Red Apple Tart By Ranveer Brar
Red Apple Tart
Red apple tart is a traditional Himachali dessert made from red apples, flour, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and more. Try this tart, and we bet this will become your favourite dessert.Read More
- For dough
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup chilled butter
- 1 egg
- ice cold water
- For apple
- 3 apples
- 3 tbsp white butter
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- mint Iicing sugar
- Make dough of all purpose flour, chilled butter, salt and mix well.
- Add egg, Ice cold water and make tight dough.
- Place sheet of dough on tart pan and refrigerate for a while.
- Cut apple into slices. Marinate with white butter, sugar, innamon powder, nutmeg powder, lemon juice.
- Layer apple slices in tart pan.
- Add dollops of spiced butter and sugar.
- Bake at 170 C for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Garnish with apple julianes and fresh mint leaves.
- Sprinkle castor sugar.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.