Red and white pasta with sauted vegetables
The recipe consist of two delicious types of pasta in a single plate with some crisp sauted buttery healthy vegetables.Read More
- Penne pasta 100gm
- Salt as per seasoing
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- Fresh tomato puree 1 cup
- Prossesed cheese 1 cup
- Garlic minced 2 tbsp
- Orenegano seasoning 1 tsp
- Fresh basil leaves 4 to 5
- Milk 1 cup
- Maida or flour 1 tbsp
- Mixed vegetables 1 cup cut into euqal size
- Spring onion stem for garnish(optional)
- Cherry tomato and olives for garnish
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- Red chilli flakes half tsp
- Cream 1 tbsp
- In a pan take 2 cup of water add salt and 1 tbsp oil bring it to boil.
- In the boiling water add pasta. Remember not to over cook it. Check the pasta when it's all Dante remove it. Add cold water on it and oil it helps not to stick pasta.
- Now in 1 pan add 1 tbsp butter and heat it up. Add garlic saute it.
- Now add tomato puree and cook it when oil separate add salt, black pepper powder and ketchup oil it.
- Now add pasta, oregano seasoning basil leaves and chilli flakes cooker further and when it's done remove from heat.
- Now put 2 pan heat it up. Add 1tbsp butter and 1 tbsp Maida and make a rue. Now when the maida cooks remember not brown it add milk slowly slowly focus on sauce that their are no lumps.
- Cook sauce. Now sauce thicken up. Add garlic and cook for more than add pasta oregano seasoning salt and pepper powder. Cook more and check seasoning. In the end add cheese and cream mix well and remove from heat.
- Now take 3 pan add 1tbsp butter heat it up add vegetables tossed them well add salt and pepper powder and chilli flakes. Remember not to over cook it. Vegetables needs to have a crunch.
- Now start assembing the dish as per image. Your dish is ready to serve.