Recipe-Orange Glazed Chicken Seekh Kebabs By Tumpa Roy
Recipe-Orange Glazed Chicken Seekh Kebabs
An Indian party's snack platter is incomplete without this delicious appetizer dish of seekh kebabs.Read More
- For the kebabs...300 grams boneless chicken keema
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tbsp chopped green chilli
- 1tsp garam masala powder
- 1tbsp corn flour
- 1tbsp breadcrumb
- 1tbsp vegetsble oil
- 1/2cup coriander leaves
- Wooden skewers as required
- 1/2 tsp kewra essence
- For the orange glaze..3tbsp Orange marbalade jam
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 4 tbsp water
- In a blender blend chicken keema ,ginger garlic,salt,coriander leaves, greenchilli, garam masala powder ,lemon juice and make a paste.
- Remove the mixture from the blender,keep into a mixing bowl.
- Add breadcrumb,corn flour,kewra essence ,mix well ,knead lightly to form soft dough .
- Shape the keema mixture into long 'tubes' around the wooden skewers.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan,place kebabs in the pan and grilled them in the pan till slightly golden brown in colour, flipping the kebabs occasionally.Serve hot with salad.
- To make Orange glaze....in a add orange jam ,and melt it on low heat.
- Add water,chilli flakes,oregano,salt,stirring continously,when it becomes thick ,remove the pan and drizzle immedietly top on the kebabs.