Rawa appe By Akanksha Pandey
It's a south indian recipe which is very easy to make and tastes amazing , required very less ingredients and it's very healthy .Read More
- 2 cup rawa
- 1onion chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 green chilly chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1table spoon musturd seeds
- 7-8 curry leaves
- 2 table spoon oil
- 1 pack eno ( fruit salt)
- Take a bowl.
- Put rawa ,veggies ,salt, water &curd mix well and make a Batter.
- Let it rest for 15-20 min.
- Add en( Fruit salt).
- Heat Appe Pan for 1 miAnd grease it with oil.
- Start putting the batter into it and cover with a lid.
- After 5-7 min on a low - medium flame.
- Flip them to cook its opposite side.
- After 3-4 min turn ofYour gas stove and serve with dhaniya tomato chutney.