Raw turmeric Kozhukkattai By Priya Srikanth
Raw turmeric Kozhukkattai
Steamed breakfast made using Raw turmeric and paneerRead More
- Paneer 200 Grams
- Grated Coconut 1/2 cup
- Mustard 1 tea spoon
- Chopped Green Chillies 1 table spoon
- Grated Ginger 1 tea spoon
- Raw turmeric 1/2 inch piece
- Salt - to taste
- Curry leaves, coriander leaves to taste and garnishing
- Sesame OIl 2 tea spoon
- Grind Paneer, Raw turmeric into a smooth paste by adding required water.
- Heat a pan, add sesame oil, mustard, green chillies, grated ginger and fry well.
- Now, add this tempering in the grounded paneer mixture.
- Add grated coconut and salt into the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together and make small balls like pebbles.
- Steam them in a steamer for 10 minutes like steaming of Idlies.
- In a separate pan, add oil and mustard, curry leaves and fry the.
- Now add these steamed balls and saute wel.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve hot with green chutney.