Raw Papaya Salad By Gautam Mehrishi
Raw Papaya Salad
Enjoy the mixed taste of spicy papaya and crunchy peanuts.Read More
- 3 cups grated raw papaya
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 tsp green chillies
- 3 tsp coriander
- ½ tsp asafoetida
- 1 to 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- red chilli flakes
- sesame oil
- green chillies
- Heat the pan and roast the peanuts with the mustard seeds.
- Separately, crush the chopped green chillies with chopped coriander, salt, asafoetida and a little lime juice.
- Add this crushed mixture into the grated raw papaya in a bowl.
- Mix it with sesame oil.
- Add a little lime juice into the roasted peanuts and crush them.
- Mix the crushed peanuts with the raw papaya.
- With this the raw papaya salad is ready.
- Transfer the salad to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle some red chilli flakes chopped green chillies, coriander, sesame oil and asafoetida.
- Serve with the remaining crushed peanuts.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.