Raw Mango Pickle spiced Rice By Supriya Chowdhary
Raw Mango Pickle spiced Rice
This summer gives those raw mangoes added with pickled spices and rice, it’s a carving to eat again and againRead More
- 1 cup Raw mango
- 3 cups steamed rice
- I teaspoon each Mustard, cumin, Fenugreek
- 5- 10 Dry Red Chilled
- 5 pods Garlic
- Salt according to taste
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Curry leaf
- 1 table spoon channa dal
- 1 table spoon Ground nut
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Heat kadai roast fenugreek, mustard, cumin, Dry chillies and pound them into powder .
- Now add oil to kadai, once oil isn’t heated add channa dal, ground nut, garlic pods, curry leaf .
- Now add grated raw mango,roast for a minute .
- Add pounded spice power, salt, turmeric powder .
- Mix together cook for two minutes .
- Finally add cooked rice, give a stir and its done .