Raw mango pachadi By Saranya Saravanan
Raw mango pachadi
Recipe which hits taste buds with all flavour- sweet,tangy,spicyRead More
- Raw Mango 1/2- skin peeled and chopped as cubes
- Green chilly 3- slit and cut
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Chilly powder
- Jaggery- lemon size
- In a pan heat oil -sufficient for frying (3 spoons ).
- Add the following ingredients 1 by 1 . Add 1 tsp of mustard allow it to splutter ,then add 1 spoon of jeera ,green chillies , curry leaves , hing .
- Now add cut Raw mango and add little turmeric powder , salt as per taste , chilly powder and allow it to cook for 5 min .
- Now add little water to the above and allow it to cook for 5 more min .
- Now add jaggery to the cooking pan and then cook for for another 5 min .
- Tasty mango pachadi is ready 😋.
- Can be stored in fridge for 1 week and eat with hot rice it will be good .