Raw Banana Croquettes By Ranveer Brar
Raw Banana Croquettes
Move over the potato or vegetable croquettes, and try this raw banana croquettes, which is served with salad alongside.Read More
- 4 raw banana boiled
- 2 tsp cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 2 to 3 tsp red kidney beans
- all purpose flour
- In a mixing bowl add boiled and grated raw banana, salt, grated cheese, lemon juice, chopped garlic, garam masala powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves and boiled red kidney beans. Mix them well.
- A small portion of the mixture and stuff it with red kidney beans.
- Seal it well and give it a shape of a tikki.
- Coat the tikkis with the all purpose flour and shallow fry them in the oil.
- Fry until they turn golden brown.
- For the salad: Take a tomato and remove its seeds. Slice the tomatoes and transfer them into a bowl.
- Add chopped onions, feta cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, crushed black pepper and chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well.
- For the plating: Place the prepared salad onto a plate and place the tikki over it.
- Make one more layer of the salad and place the tikki over it.
- Garnish it with banana chips, sour cream, red chilli powder and a sprig of coriander leaf.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.