Rava (Sooji) Laddu By Prabhakar Subramanian
Rava (Sooji) Laddu
Simple any time snackRead More
- Rava – 500 Gms
- Sugar – 750 Gms
- Ghee – 300 Gms
- Cardamon – 25 gms (powdered)
- Cashews – 50 Gms
- Raisins – 50 Gms
- In a kadai roast the rava over a low flame it turns a little golden in color.
- The Rava and Sugar should be independently ground to a fine consistency in a local flour mill. You can also grind the same at home in a mixie, if a floor mill is not available near your home.
- Split the cashews into small pieces.
- Heat the ghee and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ghee in a kadai and fry the broken cashews till golden brown. Add the raisins also to the cashews and set aside.
- Add the powdered rava and sugar to the kadai. Add the rest of the ghee and mix the contents well, by hand. Roll into lemon sized balls and serve.