Rava idli burger By Niyati Mehta Fofaria
Rava idli burger
It's a healthier version of burger. No maida no wheat flour. Even the person who are health conscious or are in diet they can also have it . Jain's who avoid bread and pav can have this they just have to ignore onions in the recipe. Well #HappinessIsHomemade👩🍳Read More
- 6pc boiled Raw banana /boiled potato
- Chilly ginger paste as per taste
- 1cup Boiled green peas
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for shallow fry
- 2cups rava /sooji
- 1cup curd
- Baking soda just a pinch
- Lettuce leaves for burger
- 1Tomato sliced
- 1Onion sliced
- 1 Capsicum sliced
- Chesse slice
- Mayo tomato sauce with herbs
- Breadcrumbs (optional)
- In a bowl , mix rava , curd ,1tbsp,salt oil and some water. Keep it aside for minimum 30mins.
- FOR PATTY, in a bowl add raw banana , boiled peas ,chilly ginger paste ,salt and mix well and form a dough. And form it in a patty like shape. Not big nor small it should be size of the idli.
- In a pan heat oil and shallow fry the patty till it gets golden brown.
- In a bowl put some mayonaise and tomato sauce and some dry herbs like oregano,rosemary,thyme and chilly flakes and mix it properly to make mayotomato sauce .
- Now in a rava idli batter add baking soda and mix well consistency should not be too thin or thick . After that pour the batter into a small bowls soo that its in a shape of buns and then steam it for 15mins like dhokla .
- Put mayo tomato sauce on both idli and then put lettuce leaves, and then patty then onion,tomato and capsicum sliced , cheese sliced and lettuce leaves again and close it with other idli on it and put toothpick from upper idli to last soo that burger doesnt get messed up .
- Microwave for 30seconds and serve hot .