Instead , quick and easiest recipe of semolina😋Read More
- 1 cup semolina
- 5 tabelspoon of rice flour
- 3 tabelspoon of maida
- 2&1/2 cups of water
- Chopped 2 medium size of onion
- Chopped 5 clove's of garlic
- 5 spoon of spring onions (optional)
- 2 spoon of chopped fresh coriander
- 2 spoon of whisked curd
- Salt according to taste
- 2 teaspoon of redchilli powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of garammasala
- Take a bowl add semolina ,rice flour and maida now add water in it and stir it for a while .
- Add curd , onions , garlic , spring onions(optionain it and stir it with big spoon.
- Add salt , red chilli powder, garammasala & cumin powder mixed it welLeave it for 5 minutes.
- Take a nonstick pan and heat it welTake a big spoon of batter and pour it in pan (make sure pan is heated well than only put batter in it ) after 5seconds put some butter in it . After some time you will see that it will leave the sides of pan take a spatula and remove it from pan and serve it hot with ketchup or green chutney.😋.