Rava Cake in Pressure Cooker By Shraddha Varma
Rava Cake in Pressure Cooker
You don't need an oven to bake this cake.Read More
- 1 cup semolina (rava)
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Blend milk, sugar, and butter in a mixer.
- In a big bowl, combine semolina and the milk mix.
- Add curd and mix again.
- Put the baking soda in the bowl and gently fold in.
- Remove the rubber ring and whistle from the pressure cooker, close the lid and preheat it on medium to high flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the rava cake mix in an aluminium or steel vessel/baking tin. But first, grease it with little butter so the cake doesn't stick to the sides.
- Once the pressure cooker is properly preheated, place a stand inside it and keep the baking tin.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 60 minutes.
- After an hour, bring out the cake of the pressure cooker and let it cool.
- Your cake is ready to serve. Enjoy it with tea or coffee.