Quick and easy to make, pure veg, healthyRead More
- 1 and 1/2 cup rava
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup refined oil
- 2Tsp condensed milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Vanilla essence
- Pinch of salt
- Tutti frutti
- Dry fruits
- First grind the rava and keep it aside ( as the rava is grinded there is no need to add all purpose flour ).
- In a mixing bowl add oil, sugar ,curd ,mix it well.
- Add rava to the mixture.
- For minimum 30 minutes keep the batter for resting.
- After resting time preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Grease the cake tin for baking.
- Add baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt to the mixture.
- Now add condensed milk ,tutti frutti ,dry fruits and vanilla essence to the mixture.
- Add milk to the mixture to make it of pouring consistency.
- Pour the batter in the greased tin.
- Tab the tin to release the air bubbles.
- Now bake it for 30 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.