Rava and potato cutlets By Sujata Rana
Rava and potato cutlets
This is a perfect dish that would appeal the adults as well as the kids. It looks and tastes so different than anything that you eat on a regular basis. This is something that doesn’t take much efforts and is healthy.Read More
- Rava sooji (1.5 cups)
- Curd (1cup)
- 4 Boiled potatoes
- 2 Onions
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1 tsp Dhania Powder
- 1 tsp Amchoor powder
- Red chilli powder
- 1 pinch baking powder
- Olive Oil
- Corriander leaves
- Turmeric Powder
- Add curd and Rava sooji together. Add salt and baking powder. And set it aside for 20 minutes.
- Add olive oil in a pan. Add Jeera and finelychopped onions to it and stir it on medium flame until the onions are light brown.
- Add Dhania powder and Chilli powder , Amchoor powder, turmeric, and salt and corriander leaves to it.
- Now add the boiled potatoes and mash them. And mix them properly with the onions and masala.
- Now, take it off the flame and make rolls out of these potatoes of 3 inches long and 1 inch in gerth.
- Take steel glasses, apply oil on the sides and add the sooji batter halfway through.
- Put the potato roll in the center and pour the batter again in the glass just enough to cover the potato roll.
- Repeat the same in 2 or 3 glasses and steam cook them for 30 minutes on high flame in a idli cooker.
- After 30 minutes, take them out of the cooker and cut like shown in the picture.
- Now, keep them aside, add oil in a pan, add mustard seeds and corriander leaves. Stir it for 1/2 minutes and add turmeric and 4 tbs water. Stir it on low flame for one minute.
- Take it off the flame and cover the cutlets in this mixture.
- Serve it hot with the Corriander Chutney.