Ratatouille Spring Rolls By Ranveer Brar
Ratatouille Spring Rolls
You'll definitely love these hot and crisp spring rolls packed with fresh flavours.Read More
- 2 to 3 spring roll sheets
- refined flour batter
- oil for frying
- For ratatouille
- 6 to 7 garlic cloves
- 1 bottle gourd
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped onions
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped bell peppers
- crushed black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp chopped and fried eggplants
- 3 to 4 chopped basil leaves
- For garnish
- Chop the garlic cloves and the bottle gourd into fine pieces.
- To prepare the filling, heat oil in a pan. Add garlic chopped ginger, chopped onions, salt and chopped bell peppers.
- Toss the mixture and then add the chopped bottle gourd. Sprinkle crushed black pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and mix well, add chopped and fried eggplants, chopped basil leaves and mix well. Switch off the gas and allow the filling to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Fill the spring roll sheets with the prepared mixture and seal them with the refined flour batter.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the spring rolls. Set aside on a tissue paper. Cut the spring rolls into half.
- To serve, put some mayonnaise at the base of the shot glasses and place the spring roll pieces.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.