It's homemadeRead More
7-8 people if per person eat 2 piece of rasmali(15 piece of rasmalai we made)
2 hours ( aprrox)
- 4 litre milk (full cream)
- Sugar ( one cup)
- Water ( 3 cup)
- 3 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Cardamom powder
- Pinch of kesar
- Take a heavy bottom pan, put 2litre full cream into the pan.
- Bring to boil add 3 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Stir continuously till milk curdles.
- Now turn the flame .
- Use a soft thin cotton cloth to collect the chena and drain the water .
- Now wash the chena with water so that the sourness will not remain in chena .
- Now take chena in your hand and mash the chena for 10 minutes , give it a texture like dough and give rest for 10-15 minutes .
- Now we will make rabdi ( means raof rasmalai .
- Take a pan ,put 2 litre (full creamilk .
- Bring to boil , boil until the milk will get thicken.
- Then add 2 tablespoon of cashew powder , elachi powder and add more than half cup of sugar and pinch of kesar mix it well till sugar dissolves completely or milk get thicken.
- Now turn off the flame transfer it into large bowl or rasmalai tray .
- Now take another pan, put 3 cup of water.
- Add 3 tablespoon of sugar bring to boil .
- Till the water boil we will take chena ,make small size balls of chena (14-15balls).
- Now put all the balls of chena into that syrup .
- Cook well when the chena balls comes double then turn off flame .
- Take ballls out and press litle bit .
- Now put all the balls into the rabdi (we made already).
- Now mix well make sure that the balls not crack .
- Now garnish with almonds and pistachio and let them cool litle bit .
- Now put the rasmalai into the freeze.
- After 2-3hours take out the rasmalai .
- Now it's ready to serve .
- Important tips is that ( if you refrigerate 8-10 hours or you will eat next day ) the taste of rasmalai will more tast.