Rasam (Rasam Sambar) Bhath By Hema
Rasam (Rasam Sambar) Bhath
It gives a new taste. It gives an authentic south indian taste and a combination of rasam and sambar in rice.Read More
- Oil 2tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1tsp
- Tomato 1 pc
- Garlic 4 to 5
- Curry leaves 8 to 10
- Rasam powder 1tsp
- Sambar powder 1tsp
- Onion 1pc
- Chilli powder 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Rice (cooke1cup
- Coriander to garnish
- Grill tomato till the tomato skin burns.
- In a grinder, make a paste of garlic and grilled tomato.
- In a pan heat oil add mustard seeds, curry leaves and onion and cook for a min.
- Add tomato garlic paste, cook till oil separates.
- Add rasam powder, sambar powder, chilli powder and salt, mix well.
- Add cooked rice mix welGarnish with coriander.
- Can be served with curd.