Rasagulla By Akansha khatri
It's special because it has mom's love in itRead More
- Milk 1.5 L
- Lemon 2 tb
- Cornflour 2 tb
- Elachi powder
- Kesar strangs
- Sugar 1 cup
- Bring 1.5 L milk to boil .
- Turn off the gas and add lemon juice and water mixture so the milk splits .
- Strain all the chena and wash it 3 4 times with normal water and hang it for 10 15 mins so the extra water drains out .
- Now knead the chena for 10 mins very well with palm and add 1 tb of cornflour to bind it .
- Make small balls of chena with light hand .
- In a broad pan add 1 cup of sugar and 5 cups of water for chasni and bring the water to boil . Add kesar strangs and elachi powder for flavour other flavour can also be added as desired.
- When the water is boiling add the chena balls slowely one by one and cover it with the lid.
- Now boil the rasgulla for 18 to 20 mins and keep stirring them slowly .
- To check if they are cooked in a bowl full of room temperature water add one rasgulla and if it drains and sits to the bottom completely the are cooked.
- Now turn gas off and cool rasgulla's ..best serve cold.