Ras Kadam is a popular Bengali dessert. This dish is a tasty and creamy twist to the traditional Rasgulla. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a detailed recipe for the delicious Ras Kadam.Read More
- 1 litre milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 8 to 9 saffron
- 100 khoya
- 3 tbsp sugar powder
- poppy seeds
- In a pan heat milk. In another pan make sugar syrup.
- Squeeze lemon juice in sugar syrup to remove durt and in milk to curdle the milk.
- Once split, cool milk on low flame.
- Place muslin cloth on seive and strain chenna.
- Transfer chenna on a wooden block and mash well to remove granules.
- Make small bolls of chenna.
- Add saffron in sugar syrup and drop chenna balls in sugar syrup.
- Cover pan and cook dish on high flame.
- Once boiled transfer into bowl and place in refrigerate to cool.
- For coating mix khoya and powdered sugar to give creamy texture.
- Coat rasgulla in khoya mix and roll it on poppy seeds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.