Rajma Kheema By LF Team
Rajma and Keema are rich in protein. Give a flavorful protein boost to your body with this recipe. Try this recipe at home, it never fails to impress. Read here for nutritious food recipes.Read More
- 1 cup keema
- 2 tsp Curd
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tso green chilli
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken keema
- 1 cup kidney beans (rajma)
- 1 tsp tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 tsp sugar
- For the kheema mixture: In a mixing bowl, add kheema, curd, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
- Mix them well and keep it aside for a few minutes.
- For the rajma kheema: Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Toss in garlic and green chilies, both chopped.
- Then, add cumin powder, coriander powder, chilli powder and garam masala powder.
- Saut� for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in more oil.
- Follow it up with chopped tomatoes, kheema mixture, rajma, tomato sauce and salt.
- Make sure you mix them well to get a fine balance in terms of flavour.
- Throw in some chopped onions and sugar.
- Continue to saut� for 4-5 minutes.
- Once the rajma kheema is cooked, transfer it onto a plate and garnish the dish with coriander leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.