Rajkachori By madhur agrawal
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 3
Famous chaat of india with different flavoursRead More
- 100gm- refine flour
- 1 tsp-turmeric
- Pinch of salt
- Mint chutney and sweet chutney
- 4 bhalla
- Namkeen sev
- Roasted cumin
- Fresh green corriandor
- Chop onion
- Boiled potato
- Take refined flour and semolina and turmeric together put the water and prepare a dough and keep it aside for 10-15 mins.
- Now cut the puri like portion from the dough for kachorThen roll it with the help of rolling piThen keep all the sheet under the newspaper or a polythene to make them little dry for 10 mins.
- Now take a utensil put oil into it and heat it up when it's completely hot take your kachori sheet and put it in the oil and press it so it will blow like pani puri(make sure when you are picking up the sheet from the newspaper the upper side should be upper during fryinwhen it's done take it out out on the paper so extra oil will come out.
- Now take your kachori make the little hole in between then put crashed bhalla,sprouts,chopped potato,mint chutney,sweet chutney,curd,now sprinkle some onion,roasted jeera ,then again chutney,Namkeen sev and corriandor.