Rajgiri Puri By Gautam Mehrishi
All you need is the flour of your choice, some grounded almond powder, saffron and rajgira to make this Holi delicacy. Before serving it, garnish it with grounded almond powder and some rajgira.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup rajgira
- 1 tsp almond powder
- ½ tsp saffron powder
- 2 tsp oil
- luke warm water
- banana leaves
- almonds ground
- rajgira cooked
- In a bowl take wheat flour, rajgira, almond powder, saffron, salt and lukewarm water.
- Mix well to form a dough.
- Add oil and knead the dough, and make small roundels and roll it out.
- Fry the puris in medium hot oil.
- Place the puris on a banana leaf in a festive plate and sprinkle some cooked rajgira and ground almonds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.