Rajgira Puri By LF Team
There are a variety of puris that are made during fasting. Rajgira puri is one of them. It is easy to make and keeps you full for a longer time during fast. This recipe is a must-try.Read More
- 1 cup rajgira flour
- pinch of rock salt
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 2 tbsp boiled and mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp ghee
- oil to deep fry
- In a bowl, add rajgira flour, pinch of salt, chilli paste, boiled and mashed potatoes, water and knead into a smooth dough.
- Add ghee and knead again.
- Make small dough balls and roll it into the shape of puri using a rolling pin.
- Deep fry the puris and serve them with Aamras.
Explore our Popular Stories.