Rajasthani Pyaj Kachori By Bindiya Bhagnani
Rajasthani Pyaj Kachori
It's soo famous rajasthani dish. It's perfect Street food.Read More
- 2 Cups Plain Flour (Maid
- 4 Tbsp Oil
- To Taste Salt
- 4 Large Red Onion Chopped
- 2 Potatoes Peeled & Boiled
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Pinch Asafoetida
- 2 Tbsp Coriander Seeds Crushed
- To Taste Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chick Pea Flour (Besan)
- 2 Tsp Dried Mango Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Crushed
- 1 Tsp Ginger Finely Crushed
- 2 Green Chilies Finely Chopped
- 2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Onion Chopped
- as needed Oil To Deep Fry
- For The Dough: Take a deep bowl add flour, salt ,oil and knead into a stiff dough using enough wateKnead well for 4 to 5 minuteCover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a broad paAdd asafetida, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, and crushed coriander seedSauté for half a minutAdd chopped red onions, salt and continue to sauté.
- When onions are lightly browned, add garlic, ginger, green chilies and red chilli powder and dried mango powder.Mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Add boiled potatoes, gram flour, sugar, and garam masala powdeMix well, and try to mashed potatoes with the help of a ladle.Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heaAdd 1 chopped white onion, and mix welLet it cooDivide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 2½ diameter circlPlace 2-3 tbsp of the onion filling in the center.Press gently and pat with hands to flatten the kachori a bit, keeping the sides thin.Prick with a fork.Repeat the same process with remaining dough.
- Heat oil in a pan over high heaTurn the heat to medium-high and deep-fry the kachoris till goldeDrain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with tamarind chutney and tea.