Rajasthani Papad ki Sabzi
Moms Recipe and saviour when there are no veggies available, also No onion No garlic, prepared with min ingredients and timeRead More
- 2-3 spoon of Desi Ghee
- 5 medium size papad
- 2-3 chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp Mirch powder
- 3/4 tsp kashmiri mirch powder
- 1.5 tsp corriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp Jeera
- pinch of Asofaetida
- roast the papad on tawa and crush into medium size pieces, keep it seperately.
- whisk the curd smoothly and add mirch,turmeric and corriander powder in it.
- Now, heat the ghee in a Pan, add asofaetida and jeera, once splutter, add ginger and green chillies, now turn off the flame for few seconds and add the curd mixture in it and also continuosly stir it to avoid any cracked gravy, now again put on the flame and cook it till the time ghee is released from the curd. now add more water and bring it to boil. Now add the pieces of papad and cook it for another 2-3 mins. bring it to the consistency level.
- Finally add the finely chopped fresh corriander leaves and serve hot with Roti, paratha etc.