Rainbow Dash (Egg-less Cupcakes) By Nandini Singh
Rainbow Dash (Egg-less Cupcakes)
Easy egg-less rainbow cupcake which you can make with ingredients easily available at home !Read More
- Maida/ All purpose flour– 1 & 1/2 cup
- Corn flour– 3 tbsp
- Milk– 1 cup
- Vinegar– 1 tbsp
- Sugar– 3/4 cup
- Oil– 1/2 cup
- Baking powder– 1 tsp
- Baking soda– 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence/extract – 1 tsp
- Yellow, blue, green and pink liquid food colouring (You can also use your favourite colours)– 1/4 tsp each
- In a mixing bowl, take maida (1 & 1/2 cup), and take out 3 tbsp maida from it.
- Add 3 tbsp corn flour to it and mix well, keep this mixture aside.
- In another bowl take milk, and add vinegar to it .Let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Add sugar to the milk and vinegar mixture, and mix until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Add vanilla extract, baking powder and baking soda to it. Mix it till you get a frothy mixture.( you will be able to see bubbles forming).
- Add oil to this batter and mix well.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients 1/4 cup at a time ( make sure to mix in one direction so air pockets in it does not burst). Finish all the flour (dry ingredient)in the same way.
- Now preheat the oven at 180° Celsius.
- While the oven is preheating, divide the batter which you made into 4 parts, and keep them in 4 different bowls.
- Add the four different food colours to the 4 parts which you divided before, mix well.
- Line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Now add different colour batters one after another one tbsp each, repeat this until the whole batter is used ( Fill the muffin liner only with 3/4th of the batter ).
- Bake at 180° Celsius for 20 mins or more to ensure a knife/ toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Once done, leave the muffins in the tray itself for 10 mins.
- Then take out carefully and cool over a wire rack.
- Your "Rainbow Dash" is Ready !.