Rainbow Bread By Maria Goretti
Add some colour to your life and food and make this colourful Rainbow bread as demonstrated by Maria Goretti. Not only does this bread resemble a rainbow but it is also topped with chocolate sauce.Read More
- 900 gm all purpose flour
- 130 ml milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 40 gm butter
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 15 gm activated yeast
- 1 tsp edible red colour
- In a bowl add refined flour, milk, an egg yolk, butter, granulated sugar, salt, activated yeast and prepare a dough.
- Divide the dough into seven pieces.
- Add edible colours to the dough portions and mix it well.
- Let the dough prove with a covered piece of cloth for 30 minutes.
- On the table top add flour and roll out the dough using a rolling pin.
- Place all the dough upon each other and roll it.
- Cover the rolled dough with red dough from all the sides.
- On a baking tray add oil, rainbow dough and leave it to prove with a covered piece of cloth for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Bake the rainbow bread in a preheated oven at 200' C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- To garnish cut slices of bread, chocolate syrup and Rainbow bread are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.