Ragi Roti By LF Team
Are you looking for a gluten-free meal option? Ragi rotis are a perfect option for you. Living Foodz presents a simple recipe of ragi roti that can be enjoyed with sabzi or dal.Read More
- 2 cups ragi flour
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup carrot
- 6-8 curry leaves
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- In a mixing bowl, add ragi flour, chopped onions, grated carrot, curry leaves, chopped cilantro, red chilli powder, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, salt and water.
- Mix it well until it forms and dough.
- Cover the dough with a clean muslin cloth Then, make small dough-balls with the small portion of the dough.
- Take a clean cloth and place the small dough-ball on the cloth. Pat it with your palms to flatten it.
- Heat the roti on a pan and cook it on both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Your ragi roti is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.