Ragi Pizza By Shipra Khanna
A Pizza can’t get healthier than this. Filled with the goodness of Ragi and veggies, this Vegan Pizza can be made without any cheese, which gives you enough reasons to indulge in it guilt free.Read More
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 1/4 cup semolina
- Salt as per taste
- 3 - 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 onion
- 2 - 3 tbsp American boiled corn
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- Mixed herbs
- For oil: 7 - 8 tbsp olive oil
- 8 - 9 basil leaves and 2 tbsp chilli flakes
- In a bowl, add ragi flour, semolina, salt as per taste, extra virgin olive oil, water and prepare a dough. Dust flour over the chopping board and roll out the dough. Grease the baking tray with olive oil and add the dough.
- Top it with pizza sauce and spread it all over the dough. Add sliced onions, broccoli, corns, a pinch of mixed herbs and bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- For oil, in a saucepan, add olive oil and let it boil. In two different small bowls, add chilli flakes and basil leaves. Once the oil is boiled, add it in the bowl of chilli flakes and basil leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.