Ragi Pancakes With White Chocolate Sauce
Consumption of calcium-rich food is necessary during pregnancy, especially second trimester. Ragi or finger millet is a rich source of calcium. Chef Shazia Khan shares a ragi pancake recipe that is perfect for a wholesome breakfast or snack.Read More
- ½ cup roasted ragi flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1 pinch baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- For white chocolate sauce
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- red currants and mint leaves for garnish
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly add the liquids into the batter.
- Make a nice and smooth batter.
- Rest it for 5 minutes before using.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan and add the cream and bring it to boil and switch the gas off.
- Add white chocolate to cream and mix it well.
- Heat a pan and brush some butter.
- Spoon the batter on the pan and prepare the pancakes.
- Serve with a drizzle of white chocolate sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.