Ragi Dosa with Peanut and Coconut Chutney
Start your day with power packed breakfast of Ragi or Nachni DosaRead More
- 1 cup urad dal soaked
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tbsp soaked fenugreek seeds
- 3 tbsp ragi flour
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- for peanut and coconut chutney 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped green chillies
- 4 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- In the ratio of 2:1 take urad dal and fenugreek seed, and rice, respectively. Soak them and grind them in a blender. Pour the mixture into a bowl add ragi or nachni flour to it.
- Pour water as required. Add sugar to the batter and whisk it one last time.
- Leave the batter for 1 hour. After an hour, take the batter and pour it on a warm flat pan and gentle spread it in a circular motion.
- Pour some oil on the dosa for the glaze.
- For peanut and coconut chutney: In a blender, take roasted peanuts, lemon juice, chopped green chillies, grated coconut, water, salt and oil. Blend it into a paste.
- Place the ragi dosa on a plate, along with peanut and coconut chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.