Try these delicious cookies at home. Their sweetness lingers in the mouth.Read More
- 1 cup ragi flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp corn flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- clarified butter
- ragi flour
- icing sugar
- chocolate chips
- Take some ragi flour in a bowl and add a little cinnamon powder cocoa powder, brown sugar, corn flour, chocolate chips and a minimal quantity of baking powder.
- Blend them well with milk to make the dough.
- Give a fine shape to the dough bits, and using a knife, make cuts on the top of the cookie.
- Place all the cookies on a tray.
- Brush clarified ghee on the top of each one and sprinkle ragi flour on them.
- Bake the cookies at 180 C for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle icing sugar on a plate and place the baked cookies on it.
- Garnish it with chocolate chips.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.