Ragi Choco Doughnuts By Meenakshi Kapur
Ragi Choco Doughnuts
Christmas is a festive celebration and without baking desserts Christmas celebrations are incomplete so I made doughnuts and these are made healthy flour so we can have as many as we want to have healthy Ragi Choco Doughnuts.Read More
- 1 cup maida
- 1 cup khoya
- 1 cup ragi atta
- 1 cup jowar atta
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- Oil to deep fry
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- rainbow sprinklers for granishing
- In small bowl, add yeast in warm water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In bowl, sieve maida, ragi, jowar, salt, baking powder and 1 spoon of powdered sugar.
- In center of bowl, make some space and add activated yeast.
- Add milk, khoya, butter, cinnamon powder and rub with hands until like breadcrumbs.
- Then knead into soft dough and keep aside until dough gets doubled.
- Roll out dough into thick roti.
- With a doughnut cutter, cut out doughnuts.
- Deep fry these doughnuts in oil and keep them aside.
- Melt white chocolate on double boiler.
- In a plate, spread sprinkles.
- Dip half of the Doughnuts in white melted chocolate and keep aside.
- Sprinkle rainbow sprinklers on them.
- Serve Ragi Choco Doughnuts.