Did you know that a calzone is a closed, baked pizza?Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot
- 3 to 4 button mushrooms
- 5 to 6 oyster mushrooms
- ¼ manchego cheese
- 2 leeks
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, ragi flour, salt, cumin powder, olive oil, add water and knead the dough.
- Dust flour, roll out dough, cut out the dough into a circle, grate carrot.
- Add finally chopped mushrooms, oyster mushrooms and mix.
- Brush oil on dough place the filling in centre of dough, grate manchego cheese over.
- Brush water on side of dough, fold and seal calzone.
- Place calzone on a baking tray.
- Spray oil on calzone, place calzone in pit for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Slice a leek into half and put inside pit.
- Serve calzone on with leek.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.