Quinoa phirani By Amruta Analdas-Ramdin
Quinoa is high fibre grain with low glycemic indexRead More
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 litre milk
- 4-5 tablespoon of jaggary powder
- 4-5 Crushed cashew nuts, 1tsp cardmom powder
- 1-Boil quinoa with water in a pan till it get cook then drain water and keep aside.
- 2- boil milk in a vessel on low flame stirring continuously so that it will not burn.
- 3- after 15 min. boiling of milk add quinoa and let it boil again for 15 min.
- Then add crushed cashew nuts, cardmom powder.
- when milk get reduce add jaggary powder n switch off the flame.