Quinoa & Oat Kebabs By Gautam Mehrishi
Quinoa & Oat Kebabs
Are you a Kebab lover? Treat yourself with nutritious Quinoa and Oat Kebabs. It can be served with spicy chutney. These Kebabs also contains banana in it which is rich in vitamins.Read More
- For quinoa and oat kebabs
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ cup oats
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup gram flour
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp refined flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For chutney
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ onion
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 8 basil leaves
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ sundried tomato
- rock salt
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- In a heated pan roast quinoa.
- In a bowl add oats and mashed bananas.
- Crush the roasted quinoa and mix it with the bananas.
- Add gram flour, salt, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chopped baked tomatoes and mix it.
- Make small kebab and roll it in the refined flour.
- In a heated pan add olive oil, finely chopped onions, garlic paste, chilli paste, basil leaves, white wine and stir it.
- Add chopped sundried tomatoes, rock salt, sunflower seeds and let it cook.
- In a heated pan add olive oil and fry the kebab until it turns brown from both the sides.
- Place the kebab on a plate and the cooked mixture.
- In a small bowl add sunflower seeds, chilli flakes, rock salt, basil leaves, rock salt, olive oil and mix it well.
- For garnish add chutney, rock salt, fresh thyme, chilli flakes and Quinoa & Oat kebabs are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.