Quinoa carrot kheer
This Healthy Quinoa carrot Kheer is the perfect dessert for you! Quinoa kheer is a one such delicious dessert that I have tasted till date, yes a nutty flavoured kheer with mild crunchiness perfectly powered with cardamom powder and sweetness, it’s a real treat for kheer lovers.Read More
- 1 carrot
- 1cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2cup condensed milk
- 1/4tsp cardamom powder
- 1pinch saffron
- 5 cashew nuts
- 2tbsp ghee
- 1tbsp sugar
- Wash and Add 2cups of water in quinoa and cook soft . Boil the carrot and mash it smooth paste .
- In a pan add ghee and roast the cashew and keep aside .
- Heat the pan in Low flame and add milk and cooked quinoa and stir well .
- once milk starts boiling add carrot paste and condensed milk and stir well .
- Once everything mix well and start boiling add saffron and pinch of cardamom powder, sugar and stir well for 3mins .
- Finally garnish with roasted cashew and serve hot .
- Healthy and delicious quinoa kheer is ready!.