Have you ever heard of a healthy cake? Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe of Quinoa Cake made from Quinoa; the much talked about whole grain. This cake is moist, chocolaty and tasty.Read More
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup butter
- 200 gm unsweetened chocolate (chopped)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- whipped cream
- fresh peppermint
- chilli chocolate shard
- crumble made of quinoa
- sugar and nuts (fragment).
- In a pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Add unsweetened dark chocolate and let it melt.
- In a bowl, add eggs and whisk it.
- Add powdered sugar and mix it.
- Add quinoa and mix it well.
- Add melted chocolate and mix it well.
- Add the batter in the baking tin and bake it in the oven at 170'C for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Cut the cake into slices.
- Garnish with nuts, cream, chocolate and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.