Quick spicy soya starter
For working lady like me, in limited time many things has to be managed. This whole recipe takes max 30 minutes time. Steps can be done in intervals also as per time availability and even if you don’t have any of the ingredient available still you can make it.Read More
- 200 gm - Soya
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp mustard sauce or English Mustard
- 1tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 chat / Panipuri masala ( whatever is available)
- Eggs -2 ( optional )
- Corn starch - 1 tbsp
- Sugar- 1 tsp or as per taste
- Salt - as per taste
- Chilli sauce or thecha- 1/2 tbsp ( optiona
- Ghee\ oil - 20-30gm (As per choice)
- Boil soya with salt.
- In the mean time when soya has been put for boil. Prepare marinade. For making paste for marination - put all the ingredients mentioned in the list including egg and cornstarch except ghee/ oil. Mix it nicely and keep it aside.
- Once soya is boiled drain it. You need to press soya also so that soya doesn’t contain any water.
- Add soya in the resting marinate .
- Keep the marinated soya in blast chiller or fridge for 5-10 minutes depending on how much time you have.
- Heat pan but 20gms ghee or oil and shallow fry it for around 10 minutes. And it’s done. Serve it hot.
- You can make this as per the ingredients available at house. Also can mix it will fried onion and tomato chunks.